Hanoi - Dalat
1. BY AIR – FLIGHTS:
Vietnam Airlines Schedule: There are 01 return flight Dalat – Hanoi
- From Dalat to Hanoi: At 01:30pm everyday
- From Hanoi to Dalat: At 11:00am everyday
Vietjet Air Schedule: There are 01 return flight Dalat – Hanoi
- From Dalat to Hanoi: At 11:55am everyday
- From Hanoi to Dalat: At 09:40am everyday
Airline booking offices:
+ Vietnam Airlines Representative Office
Add: 02 Ho Tung Mau street, Dalat.
Tel: (+84-63) 3 833 499 – 3 841 841
+ Lien Khuong airport booking office
Add: 02 – 04 Tran Quoc Toan street, Dalat.
Tel: (+84-63) 3 822 895 – 3 835 356
Flying hours: Dalat – Hanoi: 1 hour 45m.
2. BY TRAIN – RAILWAY:
- From Hanoi and other provinces in the North and the Middle of Vietnam, tourists can also travel to Dalat by railway:
+ Tourists catch the train from Hanoi railway station (in Hanoi city) to Thap Cham railway station (in Ninh Thuan province). Then, at Thap Cham, there is free bus of the station picking you up to Dalat, you can enjoy the beauty of Ngoan Muc pass.
It takes you 30 hours from Hanoi railway station to Thap Cham railway station and then 3 hours from Thap Cham to Dalat city.
+ Or tourists catch the train from Hanoi railway station (in Hanoi city) to Nha Trang railway station (in Khanh Hoa province). Then, you catch the bus (with cost) to Dalat at the bus station in the South of Nha Trang city (address: No. 58, 23 thang 10 street, Nha Trang city, Khanh Hoa province), of:
. Phuong Trang company – Tel: 058 3 562626
Departure time: 8am, 10am and 2pm everyday.
. Mai Linh company – Tel: 058 3 59 06 06
Departure time: 8:30am and 3:00pm everyday.
It takes you 27 hours from Hanoi railway station to Nha Trang railway station and 3hours 30m from Nha Trang to Dalat.
3. BY BUS – ROAD:
- The high-quality bus is the best choice for tourists who want to travel to Dalat by road. The service here is fair, there are always ready bus to pick tourists up to the station. The main bus station is located at No. 1 To Hien Thanh street which is 1km far from the city center. At the station, tourists can book tickets for Dalat – Hanoi route (1.481km).
- The ticket cost of the high-quality bus is rather higher than other coaches but the service is fair. In the peak period, tourists should book return ticket as soon as you have the plan to travel to Dalat.
Hanoi city ↔ Dalat city
- Length: 1,481 km, it takes 30 hours.
- Departure time:
+ From Hanoi: at 10:00pm everyday
+ from Dalat: at 5:0am everyday
- Booking office:
+ In Hanoi:
Tai Thang company at Nuoc Ngam bus station in Hanoi
Add: Km8, Giai Phong St, Hoang Mai Dist, Hanoi.
Tel: 090 3 571 901
+ In Dalat:
Tai Thang company:
Add: 5 Pham Ngoc Thach St – Ward 6 – Dalat.
Tel: (+84-63) 3 815 521
Add: 01 To Hien Thanh St, ward 3, Dalat.